Now Interpreters goal is to provide accurate language translation services and professional results at affordable rates. Our mission is to give your company a competitive advantage by breaking the language barrier with your monolingual clients. Quick turn around times, competitive rates, and professional project managers set us apart from our competition.
We strive to provide a full range of translation services in most subjects and industries, from and into more than 100 languages with a specialization in several key areas, such as: Technical, Financial/Business, Medical, Legal, as well as other areas of expertise.
Our certified translators integrate a variety of factors that affect translation such as the characteristics of the target language, the target market, the layout of a document, and the subject matter.
Examples of documents frequently translated by our professionals include but are not limited to:
○ TECHNICAL – Manuals, Training Manuals, Guides, Specifications, and Patents
○ FINANCIAL – Annual Reports, Grant Requests, and Business Proposals
○ MEDICAL – Policies, Reports, Patient Records, and Consent Forms
○ LEGAL – Contracts, Agreements, Proposals, Briefs, and Laws
○ NON-PROFIT – Labor Agreements, Outreach Programs, Educational Pamphlets, and Public Awareness
○ OTHER – Areas our translators have expertise in include: Birth Certificates, Immigration (INS), Telecommunications, Real Estate, Software, Government/Politics, Education and Websites.
Request services here: Contact Us
We walk you through every step of the translation process.
01. Documents Uploaded
We offer secure document uploading for an accurate quote
Expert & Accredited translators start when you're ready and provide fast turn around.
When the document(s) are complete, it is passed to a proofreader for further examination and correction.
04. Edits & Completion
The translation is then returned to you for any additional edits and to verify all legal names and other info is correct. Once complete, you will receive an attestation verifying the translation for any legal entities if necessary.